Despite the size of your kitchen, you’ll always find your kitchen space to be limited. Everybody likes cooking, but nobody loves digging through messy drawers, cabinets, and even cupboards in search of what they need. Pans and pots take up a large part of the kitchen space, hence the need to find a way to keep your utensils organized and easily accessible. Hanging pot racks are one way to achieve this.
These racks are designed in such a way that they increase the storage capacity and reduce cabinet congestion. They are also decorative and add value to your kitchen’s general look. This, in turn, makes the cooking experience to be more pleasurable. Here is a look at the best hanging pot racks on the market today that will certainly suit your taste as well as your kitchen décor. These pot racks will surely make a difference in your kitchen at affordable costs.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Hanging Pot Racks
- 10. Kinetic Classicor Series Wrought-Iron Oval Hanging Pot Racks
- 9. Rack It Up Bookshelf Wall Rack, Steel Gray
- 8. Cooks Standard Wall Mount Pot Rack 36 by 8-Inch
- 7. Range Kleen Oval Stainless Steel Pot Rack Holder
- 6. Rack It Up Steel Gray Oval Ceiling Hanging Pot Holder
- 5. Kitchen Pot Hangers With Wall Mount and Bookshelf Rack
- 4. Kitchen Hanging Pan Rack with 8 Hooks for Hanging Pots and Pans
- 3. Range Kleen 2 Shelf Wall Mount Pot Rack
- 2. Gift Warehouse 35603 Hanging Iron Pot Rack
- 1. Ikea Stainless Steel Grundtal Wall shelf
Table of the Best Hanging Pot Racks
10. Kinetic Classicor Series Wrought-Iron Oval Hanging Pot Racks
This affordable and very attractive oval pot rack features a wrought iron construction with a smooth finish. The kit comes with twelve hooks to help hang your cookware and four chains and ceiling hooks to allow you to securely install the rack in place. The rack can hold up to 40 pounds of pans and pots, and the hooks go around the oval edge or in the center grid to allow you to space out your pans and pots evenly. The rack is also lightweight, inexpensive and very functional.
9. Rack It Up Bookshelf Wall Rack, Steel Gray
Keep your kitchen space well-organized and mess-free with this affordable pot rack holder. It adds an attractive style to your kitchen and helps store your utensils and pots above your head to ensure easy access. The rack is particularly intended for smaller kitchens, installs in a matter of seconds, and can hold hundreds of pounds. It features 8 pot hooks and a powder coat finish that can be painted to complement your kitchen décor.
8. Cooks Standard Wall Mount Pot Rack 36 by 8-Inch
This rack is made from wood and solid cast aluminum, which makes it strong and durable. The set includes four pan hooks, 6 wood racks, and 2 swivel hooks that are perfect for keeping your utensils in place. It has a great finish that’s perfect for any kitchen.
7. Range Kleen Oval Stainless Steel Pot Rack Holder
This pot rack has four ceiling hooks, four S-shaped hooks, four chains, and twelve pot hooks. The strong ceiling hooks help secure the rack onto your ceiling at a suitable height. The hooks help hang kettles, pans, forks, egg-beaters, tablespoons and much more. As your needs change, you can re-position the hooks for maximum space. The wrought iron construction makes the rack highly durable.
6. Rack It Up Steel Gray Oval Ceiling Hanging Pot Holder
This is a very practical and stylish pot rack. It has a sophisticated design with powder coat finish. With its strong steel construction, this rack can hold up to two hundred pounds. The strong and durable drywall toggles help hold heavy pots and utensils. The rack is also very easy to assemble and install, and you won’t need to hire a handyman to do the work for you.
5. Kitchen Pot Hangers With Wall Mount and Bookshelf Rack
This is one item that will blow your mind. It combines great features and affordable price, making it a preferred choice. The rack is lightweight and can hold more than forty-four pounds. It has ten hooks to help hang your pots and utensils, and it’s very easy to install.
4. Kitchen Hanging Pan Rack with 8 Hooks for Hanging Pots and Pans
Though lightweight, this rack’s steel construction helps hold hundreds of pounds safely. It comes with eight hooks and has a powder coat finish that can be painted to complement your kitchen décor. It also comes with steel drywall anchors to help eliminate the need to attach your rack to studs or joints.
3. Range Kleen 2 Shelf Wall Mount Pot Rack
This sleek and attractive red pot rack is ceiling mounted with adjustable hooks to elegantly make the most of your kitchen space. The rack’s double shelves come in different sizes, with the lower one being the widest to help store different sized cookware.
2. Gift Warehouse 35603 Hanging Iron Pot Rack
This rack is very easy to put together and has a finish with a rustic look. The hooks slip on over the outside loop and the middle part is made of a flat iron bar and is used to store lids and such. The rack is also a bit light, so you can comfortably install it by yourself without worrying about the bolts getting ripped out of your ceiling joints.
1. Ikea Stainless Steel Grundtal Wall shelf
This is a very attractive and well-built pot rack and provided that you correctly measure your intended wall space, you’ll love it. However, you will have to separately purchase matching S-hooks to help hang your utensils, and also some screws to help mount the rack.