New Delhi: During the nine days of Navratri, the mother’s devotees observe a fast. Many people only eat fruit during this time. In such a situation, raita fruit is an excellent option to stay energetic. You can use seasonal fruits to prepare Fruit Raita, let’s learn the easy method of making Fruit Raita-
Fresh curd – 1 1/2 cup
Apple – 1/2
Pomegranate seeds – 1 tablespoon
Sugar – 2 teaspoons
Roasted cumin powder – 1 teaspoon
Chaat masala – 1 teaspoon
Black pepper powder – a pinch
Crushed mint leaves – 1 teaspoon
Black salt – 1 pinch
read this too
- To make Fruit Raita, first wash the apple.
- After that cut it into thin pieces. Now scoop out the pomegranate seeds in a bowl and keep them aside.
- Now take the curd in a bowl and beat it well with the help of some rods.
- Keep in mind that the curd used for the raita fruit must be very fresh.
- It must be, otherwise the raita fruit may turn sour.
- After beating the curd well, add sugar to taste and mix, now your fruit raita is ready.