Digital desktop New Delhi. Now there are only a few days left until the Christmas festival arrives. On the birthday of Lord Jesus, December 25, Christmas is celebrated with great pomp in India and abroad. While on this day everyone decorates their homes. They install and decorate the Christmas tree at home. Keeping the Christmas tree in the house removes negativity in the house and positive energy resides in the house. In such a situation, it is very important to consider some Vastu tips before installing the Christmas tree in the house. If you install the tree in the house according to the Vastu rules, then the positivity enters the house. So, let us tell you some Vastu rules related to Christmas tree:
Know the Vastu rules related to the Christmas tree
1. The Christmas tree is considered a plant of prosperity. Lakshmi, the goddess of wealth, is believed to reside in this plant.
2. According to Vastu Shastra, it is considered auspicious to keep the Christmas tree in the northeast direction of the house. This direction is the northeast of the house, in which most of the positive energies reside.
3. If you can’t keep the Christmas tree facing north, you can also plant it in a northwest, northeast or southeast direction. This removes negative energy from the house. And happiness and prosperity enter the house.
4. By planting a Christmas tree, negative energy is removed from the house, and positive energy enters the house.
5. It is not auspicious to plant the Christmas tree in front of the front door of the house, near any dirty place or pillar, etc.
6. If you keep this plant indoors, it should never be dark around it.
7. Take care of the colors while putting lights on the Christmas tree. According to Vastu, if you are lighting the Christmas tree, use red and yellow colored lights.
8. You should never have a dry Christmas tree at home. And the size of the tree should always be medium.